Getting your windows cleaned vs detailed?
I’m sure you’re probably asking, what is window detailing? Well, the best way to explain it is to give you the example of detailing a car. To demonstrate, when you get your car cleaned:
- The dirt is removed from the outside.
- Also the car may perhaps be vacuumed.
And than you go on your way. That’s okay, right? Yes it is. But getting your car detailed makes the car look SO much nicer. Why? Because the detailing is much more thorough, and also car detailing has a different purpose. This is how it is with many window cleaners who will clean a whole house for very cheap. They only squeegee the windows. And then they leave. That’s okay if that’s all you want. But it doesn’t look nearly as good.
Now, when the car is detailed:
- They put tire shine on the tires.
- They make the inside leather shine; the steering wheel, the dashboard, perhaps the seat.
- Any cloth is shampooed, and
- everything is made to sparkle.
It’s very similar with what I call, window detailing. With window detailing:
- The tracks are cleaned out thoroughly.
- A solution is applied to the screens to make them shine. (we have some of the best screens in Las Vegas)
- Lastly the windows are scrubbed to remove any and all water spots.
This takes more time and much more effort. This therefore makes it a little bit more pricey than your normal cleaning. But quality is the most important thing, correct? And we strive to provide the best quality! Why, because we are WINDOW DETAILERS, not just window cleaners. So call us at (702) 809-1436 for a free estimate and schedule your premier window detailing.